Day 301

We're in the final push - day 300!!!

She is starting to sit unassisted for about 2-5 seconds which may seem like nothing but it's a pretty HUGE deal. It means she HOPEFULLY will be able to sit for a few minutes by her first birthday. Baby steps. We work on sitting every single day for as much as she can tolerate. And head control. And eating new foods. By the way - she LOVES green beans. It's her favorite. She gulps it down. 

One bad thing - for the first time in the Bentley household (so this includes Jack) - a child fell off the couch because I assumed it wouldn't happen. Jack never rolled off the couch or bed or anything. She's totally fine but I felt terrible. I put her on the couch the wrong way (see the above picture) she doesn't ever roll on her right side from her back) but I put her facing the wrong direction and then got on the ground to help Jack find one of his Paw Patrol guys under the couch and before I knew it, she fell on top of me and then on the carpet. :( Mom of the year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd birthday

Day 42

Day 264