Eczema

When we went to the ER the other day, the doctors kept mentioning how she has eczema. Other doctors have mentioned it before but really no one said to do anything. Anyways, she has it everywhere. Arms, legs, back, face, chest. It doesn't seem to bother her. I think it may be connected to us not washing her clothes in dreft anymore because I never really noticed it before then. But it could be anything. So we are rewashing ALL of her clothes now. 

It also started around the time we put her on milk... God I hope it's not milk related. She didn't start milk until December 9 though.

As I look back at pics she didn't have it in the summer but did as the weather got colder so maybe it's cold weather related?

I've also been putting vaseline and aquafore because other people with kids who have it recommended it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd birthday

Day 42

Day 264